1) We believe that YHVH (the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob) is the Creator of the Universe and life (Genesis), and that He left us with the 66 books of the Bible as a guide for us to walk on this earth and return to Him at the appropriate time. We are not to pick what we like and leave what we do not like from the Sacred Scriptures (Deuteronomy 12:32).
2) We believe YHVH is the Designer and Author of all things (Genesis 1-2); and that after the fall of mankind (Genesis 3) due to unbelief to YHVH (Genesis 2:15-18), the promise of redemption to mankind that was given in the Garden of Eden (Genesis 3:15), and reiterated through Moses in Deuteronomy 18:18-19, and emphasized by all the following prophets in the Bible, including Isaiah 53, is fulfilled by the person of Messiah Yeshua (John 14:6), whom our Heavenly Father sent to earth the first time around as the sacrificial Lamb. God made flesh (John 1:1-14) that suffered and died on the cross (Matthew 27), so whosoever believes in Him (John 3:16), will have a chance to repent (Mark 1:15), will have a chance to accept Yeshua’s substitutionary death, will not have to die a second time, and will be able to return to YHVH forever. We believe that Yeshua Himself is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the whole world (1 John 2:2).
We believe that this offer is given to all mankind, even though all men have sinned and fall short of the Glory of God (Romans 3:23). We believe that the penalty for sinning is death (Romans 6:23a), and that man cannot save himself by works (Ephesians 2:8-9). Eternal life is a gift from YHVH, through His son Messiah Yeshua (Romans 6:23b); Who rose from the dead after three days and three nights (Mark 9:31) and is seated at the right hand of YHVH (Hebrews 12:2). “The free gift of eternal life has been secured once and for all by Yeshua (Hebrews 7:27), the Son of YHVH (Matthew 3:17), for all those who put their faith in Him.” All we need to do to receive it is to repent of our sins (Mark 6:12), believe what YHVH has done in love for us through Yeshua (John 3:18), and submit our lives to His Lordship under the light of His Word which is the Bible (1 John 2:5).
Yeshua states that if we do what we just explained above, then we will be born of the spirit again (John 3:1-8), since the spirit that was given to us in Genesis died the day we did not believe YHVH in Genesis 2:17, and ate of the forbidden fruit (Genesis 3).
Praise be to YHVH, who gave us another opportunity to return to Him, even though we do not deserve it. As the Endless Loving Father that He is, He provided the perfect sacrificial payment for our sins, His own Son, Sinless Messiah Yeshua (Hebrews 4:14).
3) We also believe that after Yeshua saves us, He makes us partners with Himself, to go into every nation and get His Word out, for the hope that is available to everyone who believes what YHVH has said and done in the 66 books of the Bible (Luke 24:46-48). And this is especially true of His lost sheep of the house of Israel (Matthew 15:24), from the other fold that hear the Words of the Shepherd, our Lord Yeshua, and recognize it and follow Him (John 10:16).
4) We believe that through His Word – the Bible – YHVH calls us to realize that all believers belong to Israel, whether because they are physical descendants of Israel’s lost tribes (Genesis 48:19), who willingly walked by human precept (Hosea 5:11), who were scattered through out the whole world (Ezekiel 11:16-17) and forgot who they were, or because as gentile believers we were grafted in the olive tree of Israel (Romans 11:24). Either way, as part of Israel, He calls us to walk as Yeshua walked (1 John 2:6), following His Voice in Torah ( first five books in the Bible), as well as the rest of the sixty one books in the Bible (Deuteronomy 13:4). Just reading the Word and not doing it, serves us of nothing (James 1:22). Our Lord walked Torah so perfectly (1 John 2:6) when he was physically here on earth, that we see Him as the Living Torah!
5) YHVH promises in His Word that Yeshua will return physically to earth a second time, but on this occasion as the Lion of Judah (Revelation 5:5), as the King of Kings and Lord of Lords! (Revelations 19:16)
6) But before Yeshua returns a second time (1 Thessalonians 4:14-18), it is clear that His Word must be spread all over the earth (Matthew 24:14), giving His sheep a chance to repent and believe YHVH (John 10:14-16). We believe that Israel and Judah will return to the land (Jeremiah 30:3). First the stick of Judah (Judah, Levi, Benjamin and their companions) settled Israel (Zechariah 12:7), but we believe they will soon be followed by the stick of Joseph and his companions (Reuben, Simeon, Issachar, Zebulun, Naphtali, Gad, Dan, Asher, Manasseh, Ephraim) and will make both sticks one (Ezekiel 37:19); and that the 12 tribes will be identified. We believe that knowing the identity of the tribes will be important in order for them to return to the Land of Israel, to seal the 144,000 of the tribes of Israel (Revelation 7), to determine the division and allotting of the land for the twelve tribes and his companions (Ezekiel 48), and finally, to be able to enter the New Jerusalem by one of the twelve gates, named after the 12 tribes (Revelation 21:12). Identity of the tribes will be by faith first, that it will follow the blessings that YHVH places on the twelve tribes in the Bible (Genesis 48-49; Deuteronomy 33), and that YHVH’s blessings are irrevocable (Romans 11:29) and will be manifested abundantly by those who obey His voice, the Bible (Deuteronomy 28:2).
7) We believe that the Lord made us, giving us a body, a soul and a spirit in His Image (1 Thessalonians 5:23), and we believe that YHVH will be sanctifying our three parts until the coming of Yeshua. We are attempting to determine the identity of the tribes through the physical DNA in the Y-chromosome of the children of Israel…
May all the praise, thanks and glory be His for this marvelous plan in the life that He has given us!
- 1 Chronicles 29:13 “Now therefore, our God, We thank You And praise Your glorious name.