Is the Christian Church Part of the Stick of Joseph?
This question is very important if you consider yourself a Christian that tries to follow the Bible. Because according to the Sacred Scriptures our Heavenly Father will be gathering the Stick of Joseph and the Stick of Judah to make them one under One King, The Biblical Jesus of Nazareth.
Ezekiel 37:19 say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am going to take the stick of Joseph–which is in Ephraim’s hand–and of the Israelite tribes associated with him, and join it to Judah’s stick, making them a single stick of wood, and they will become one in my hand.’
Ezekiel 37: 22 I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel. There will be one king over all of them and they will never again be two nations or be divided into two kingdoms.
Together, we will look at the Word of YHVH, the Bible, to answer this matter.
Who are we? Please answer yes or no:
1) Are you a believer that follows the Word of God?
John 8: 31 Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, “If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. 32 And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”
2) Are you under the New Covenant of God?
1 Corinthians 11:25 25 In the same manner He also took the cup after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood. This do, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me.”
3) Do you consider yourself a son or daughter of the living God?
Romans 9:24-26 –24 even us whom He called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles? 25 As He says also in Hosea: “I will call them My people, who were not My people, And her beloved, who was not beloved.” 26 “And it shall come to pass in the place where it was said to them, ‘You are not My people,’ There they shall be called sons of the living God.”
4) Do you consider the law (first five books in the Bible) as a strange thing?
Galatians 2:16 –16 knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified.
5) Do you belong to the entity call church?
Matthew 16: 18 And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.
6) Have you been grafted in the olive tree through the Biblical Jesus of Nazareth?
Romans 11: 17 And if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them became a partaker of the root and fatness of the olive tree,
7) Is the church as numerous as the sand of the sea?
Revelation 7: 9 After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands, 10 and crying out with a loud voice, saying, “Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!”
8) Do you hope to live with the Biblical Jesus of Nazareth for ever in the New Jerusalem?
Revelation 3: 7 “And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write,’These things says He who is holy, He who is true, “He who has the key of David, He who opens and no one shuts, and shuts and no one opens”: 8 I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name. 9 Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie–indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you. 10 Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth. 11 Behold, I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown. 12 He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. And I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name. 13 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.
If we answered yes to the majority of the questions above, then we are consider Biblical Christians.
But wait, we said that we follow The Biblical Jesus of Nazareth through His Word that has 66 books…And we have left out the first 39 Books of the Bible!
Deuteronomy 4:2 – You shall not add to the word which I command you, nor take from it, that you may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you.
We probably have half of the picture of who we are, if we left out more than the first half of the Book that we claim to follow. Let’s try to answer these same eight questions using the other 39 Books.
1) Are you a believer that follows the Word of God? — The House of Israel (also called Ephraim or 10 Northern tribes or Stick of Joseph), and the House of Judah were supposed to believe God, and follow God through His Word. (Just like the Christians ought to do in John 8:31-32.)
2 Chronicles 34:21 “Go, inquire of the Lord for me, and for those who are left in Israel and Judah, concerning the words of the book that is found; for great is the wrath of the Lord that is poured out on us, because our fathers have not kept the word of the Lord, to do according to all that is written in this book.”
2) Are you under the New Covenant of God? — God only made a New Covenant with the House of Israel (also called Ephraim or 10 Northern tribes or Stick of Joseph) and with the House of Judah. So, if you are a Christian, being part of the New Covenant (1 Corinthians 11:25), then you must belong to the House of Israel (Stick of Joseph in the hand of Ephraim) or to the House of Judah.
Jeremiah 31: 31 “Behold, the days are coming, says the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah-
3) Do you consider yourself a son or daughter of the living God? — In Romans 9:24-26. The Apostle Paul called the Biblical Christians: “Sons of the living God”. And the prophet Hosea says that in the future, the House of Israel (Also called Ephraim, or 10 Northern Tribes, or Stick of Joseph) will be called: “Sons of the living God”. So Biblical Christians and the House of Ephraim are both called “Sons of the living God” they are both probably part of the same thing. The Stick of Joseph was scattered all over the earth during the Assyrian Empire and never returned to the land of Israel. They married the natives of the nations and were swallowed up until their identity disappeared. No one could recognize them as: “The chosen people of God” in the gentile nations. But in those same nations in the future, when they heard the good news, they became Biblical Christians and are called “The Sons of the living God”. It is with this Bible verse that the Lord clarified to us that we as Biblical Christians belong to the Stick of Joseph.
Hosea 1: 10 “Yet the number of the children of Israel Shall be as the sand of the sea, Which cannot be measured or numbered. And it shall come to pass In the place where it was said to them, ‘You are not My people,’ There it shall be said to them, ‘You are sons of the living God.’ 11 Then the children of Judah and the children of Israel Shall be gathered together, And appoint for themselves one head; And they shall come up out of the land, For great will be the day of Jezreel!
4) Do you consider the law (first five books in the Bible) as a strange thing? — The Christians do not bother too much with the Law, since they are saved by Grace. They do not understand that the law was never given to save anyone, but it was given to guide us into the righteousness of God. They do not keep the Sabbath, nor the Feasts of the Lord. They do not keep them, not because the Bible ever changed them. They do not keep them, because that is the tradition of their culture. But, Jesus of Nazareth, Paul and the rest of the Apostles kept the law. Paul talking in Acts 24: 14 But this I confess to you, that according to the Way which they call a sect, so I worship the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the Law and in the Prophets.
John said that to know if we have Christ we have to walk as Jesus walked (1 John 2:6); and Jesus walked the law, He celebrated the Sabbath and kept the Feasts. Not because He needed saving, He was sinless, but because He obeyed His Father into His righteousness. The Stick of Joseph in the hands of Ephraim is prophesied to not be able to recognize the law, just like the Christians, the Stick of Joseph considered it a strange thing… Are we part of the Stick of Joseph?
Hosea 8: 11 “Because Ephraim has made many altars for sin, They have become for him altars for sinning. 12 I have written for him the great things of My law, But they were considered a strange thing
5) Do you belong to the entity call church? Many Christians claim that the church is a new entity, created in the New Testament for the Christians. But the word church, which in Greek is Ekklesia, is found 115 times in the Old Testament Septuagint.
The Septuagint is the Old Testament that was translated from the Hebrew to the Greek, 200 years before Jesus was born. And the Septuagint uses the same word Ekklesia (ἐκκλησίαν), for church in the Old Testament, that the writers of the New Testament used for church in the Gospels, Ekklesia (ἐκκλησίαν).
The first time in the Septuagint that Israel is called an Ekklesia (ἐκκλησίαν), a Church, or a Kahal (קהל) in hebrew in the Bible is in Deuteronomy 4:10…, translated to “assembly or gathering” in English.
The first time in the NKJ bible that the Christians are called an Ekklesia (ἐκκλησίαν), a church or kahal (קהל) is in Matthew 16:18.
Matthew 16:18 — And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.
M 16:18 –κἀγὼ δέ σοι λέγω ὅτι σὺ εἶ Πέτρος, καὶ ἐπὶ ταύτῃ τῇ πέτρᾳ οἰκοδομήσω μου τὴν ἐκκλησίαν, καὶ πύλαι ἅ|δου οὐ κατισχύσουσιν αὐτῆς.
Can we see the Church, Ekklesia that was assembled by the Lord in the Horeb in the O.T. growing in Yeshua in the N.T. as the Christians? It seems that Israel and Christianity are a continuous entity of God, The Church or Ekklesia or Kahal, maturing spiritually in the LORD. So if you are in the church you are part of Israel.
Deuteronomy 4:10 (Septuigant translation) 10 even in the days that happened in the day in which ye stood before the LORD our God, in Choreb in the day of the ASSEMBLY; for the LORD said to me gather the people to Me, and let them hear My words, that they may learn to fear Me all the days which they live on the earth, and that they shall teach their children.’
יום אשר עמדת לפני יהוה אלהיך בחרב באמר יהוה אלי הקהל-לי את-העם…D 4:10
D4:10 ημεραν ην εστητε εναντιον κυριου του θεου υμων εν χωρηβ τη ημερα της εκκλησιας οτε ειπεν κυριος προς με εκκλησιασον προς με τον λαον και ακουσατωσαν τα ρηματα μου οπως μαθωσιν φοβεισθαι με πασας τας ημερας ας αυτοι ζωσιν επι της γης και τους υιους αυτων διδαξωσιν
We continue to see in the Old Testament how the Lord refers to His people as the Ekklesia in Greek, or in English the church, assembly, gathering and Kahal in Hebrew (קהל), for example:
Deutornomy 9:10 The LORD gave me two stone tablets inscribed by the finger of God. On them were all the commandments the LORD proclaimed to you on the mountain out of the fire, on the day of the assembly.
ויתן יהוה אלי את-שני לוחת האבנים כתבים באצבע אלהים ועליהם ככל- הדברים אשר דבר יהוה עמכם בהר מתוך האש ביום הקהל Hebrew Bible D9:10
Greek Septuigant D9:10 και εδωκεν κυριος εμοι τας δυο πλακας τας λιθινας γεγραμμενας εν τω δακτυλω του θεου και επ’ αυταις εγεγραπτο παντες οι λογοι ους ελαλησεν κυριος προς υμας εν τω ορει ημεραεκκλησιας
6) Have you been grafted in the olive tree through the Biblical Jesus of Nazareth? If you are a Christian, according to YHVH through Paul in Romans 11:17, then you have been grafted in the olive tree which is all 12 tribes of Israel, in which the root is Yeshua, the trunk are the patriarchs of the old Testament, and the branches were the House of Ephraim and the House of Judah. These branches were broken off due to unbelief. But, there is this awesome opportunity to all who believe God, thru the Messiah to be grafted back into the tree. It seems that the Stick of Joseph in the hand of Ephraim, after being the lost sheep for so many centuries as a gentile and blended in their culture, got to recognize the voice of his Pastor Yeshua, and has been grafted in the Olive Tree that YHVH planted with His hand. Again, if you are a Christian then you belong to Israel, which is not the same as to the Jews, who are the house of Judah, and still needs to be grafted in, as Paul told us that it would happen in Romans 11:23, when the Jews believe Yeshua in YHVH.
Jeremiah 11: 16 The Lord called your name, Green Olive Tree, Lovely and of Good Fruit. With the noise of a great tumult He has kindled fire on it, And its branches are broken. 17 “For the Lord of hosts, who planted you, has pronounced doom against you for the evil of the house of Israel and of the house of Judah, which they have done against themselves to provoke Me to anger in offering incense to Baal.”
7) Is the church as numerous as the sand of the sea? There are about 648 million people that claim to be Biblical Christians in the world. These numbers qualify to fulfill prophesy that was given to Ephraim, that he will inherit the birth right of the blessings of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob that he will be as numerous as the sand of the sea. And that Ephraim will be the father of multitude of gentile nations. Remember that Ephraim was also the name used in the bible as the representative of the Northern Tribes of Israel.
Genesis 32:12 – For You said, ‘I will surely treat you well, and make your descendants as the sand of the sea, which cannot be numbered for multitude.’ “
Genesis 48: 18 And Joseph said to his father, “Not so, my father, for this one is the firstborn; put your right hand on his head.” 19 But his father refused and said, “I know, my son, I know. He also shall become a people, and he also shall be great; but truly his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his descendants shall become a multitude of nations.” 20 So he blessed them that day, saying, “By you Israel will bless, saying, ‘May God make you as Ephraim and as Manasseh!’ ” And thus he set Ephraim before Manasseh.
8) Do you hope to live with the Biblical Jesus of Nazareth for ever in the New Jerusalem? If you claim to be a Christian that follows Jesus through His Word, then the answer is yes. The problem comes, that to enter this New Jerusalem where the King of Kings will live, you have to enter through one of the 12 gates. These gates have the name of the 12 Tribes of Israel, and there is not one gate for Christians, or Jehovah witnesses or Muslims.
So if you are a Christian you must belong to one of the 12 tribes of Israel to get in.
Revelation 21: 10 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God. 11 It shone with the glory of God, and its brilliance was like that of a very precious jewel, like a jasper, clear as crystal. 12 It had a great, high wall with twelve gates, and with twelve angels at the gates. On the gates were written the names of the twelve tribes of Israel. 13 There were three gates on the east, three on the north, three on the south and three on the west.
The logical conclusion, after examining the eight above questions under the Light of the Holy Scriptures, is that Biblical Christians belong to Israel ; that they are part of Ephraim or the ten Northern Tribes or Stick of Joseph.
1) The Stick of Joseph (or known also as the 10 Northern tribes, or House of Israel or Ephraim) is to follow the Word of God just like the biblical Christians do.
2) The Stick of Joseph (or known also as the 10 Northern tribes, or House of Israel or Ephraim) was one of the only two houses with which YHVH will make the New Covenant: The House of Judah and the House of Israel. Many Jews or house of Judah still do not see Jesus as their Messiah, so they have not done the New Covenant yet. Then the majority of the Christians that made the New covenant with YHVH through Yeshua must belong to the Stick of Joseph in the hand of Ephraim.
3) The Stick of Joseph (or known also as the 10 Northern tribes, or House of Israel or Ephraim) is called by YHVH through Hosea “the sons of the living God”, just like YHVH through Paul calls the Christians ; “sons of the living God” Hence, The stick of Joseph in the hand of Ephraim and biblical Christianity are probably the same.
4) The Stick of Joseph (or known also as the 10 Northern tribes, or House of Israel or Ephraim), were scattered through out all the nations of the world. They married the natives and had children with them. Eventually the assimilation was complete and they forgot who they were. They forgot the Law that YHVH wrote for them. Following the law, like the Sabbaths and the Feast of the Lord became a strange thing for them. Just like the Christians do not follow the Sabbath or the Lord’s Feast, and the law is a strange thing for them.
5) The Stick of Joseph (or known also as the 10 Northern tribes, or House of Israel or Ephraim) was part of the original Ekklesia, Church, Kahal of YHVH, when YHVH gave His people the Law. Just like the Christians are found in the rock of Jesus’s Ekklesia, church or kahal.
6) The Stick of Joseph (or known also as the 10 Northern tribes, or House of Israel or Ephraim) will be grafted in one olive tree planted by YHVH, just like the Christians are grafted in Romans.
7) The Stick of Joseph (or known also as the 10 Northern tribes, or House of Israel or Ephraim) inherits the birth right from Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Joseph, to be in all the nations of the world, and to become as numerous as the sand of the seashore. Just like the Christians have received the birth right blessing of recognizing Messiah and have become as numerous as the sand of the seashore, in all the nations of the world.
8) The Stick of Joseph (or known also as the 10 Northern tribes, or House of Israel or Ephraim) and the Stick of Judah have been given 12 gates of entrance into the New Jerusalem, and only Biblical Christians trusting in Yeshua will enter into the New Jerusalem.
Biblical Christians must be part of the Stick of Joseph according to OT and NT. Once we have answered with the Word of YHVH that the Christians are part of the Stick of Yoseph, the next step is to identify their tribes. Would you consider to help find them by faith and DNA testing? You may join us at www.etzyoseph.org project, by clicking in the menu “ DNA Testing”
What do you think? Please contact us and let us know.
In Ezekiel 37:19, the Stick of Joseph and the Stick of Judah becoming one in the Hand of YHVH, reminds us of the letter Y, which looks like the Y-chromosome.
Is the Y Chromosome the “key” to find the Stick of Yoseph so It may become one with His brother Judah?
Alex and Georgina